Unified Alerts staff has been providing security, communication and senior care technology solutions since 2004. We take pride in our ability to reach beyond the simple “box solutions” and strive to match the operational goals of the organization with the implemented technology.
Our staff has significant experience in all the technologies required to provide our clients with complete “Turn Key” solutions to include the concepts, design, implementation and support of nurse call, wander management, access control, security cameras, PBX/telecom, networking, alarm systems, mass communications, electronic health records, point of care systems, tele health and smart homes.
Unified Alerts can provide a level of service that is essentially “turn-key” with our end to end solution approach (concept, design, installation and support).
Unified Alerts is a member of Leading Age, North Carolina and Pennsylvania Coalition for Culture Change, North Carolina and Pennsylvania Health Care Associations and Assisted Living Associations, National Fire Protection Association, and Local Chamber of Commerce’s.
- Certified Alarm Technicians
- Low Voltage License
- Master Telecom Technicians
- Licensed Security Company
- Nurse Call
- Stanley Roam Alert
- Life Safety
- Mass Communication
- Keri Systems
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE)
- PA HIC: PA105225
- NC SP-FA/LV: 30377-SP-FA/LV
- NC Burglar/Security: 2485-CSA
Combined Technical Expertise:
- Low Voltage Design
- Nurse Call Engineering and Implementation
- Wander Management, Door Access Control Design and Implementation
- CCTV and Access Control Design and Implementation
- Telecom Engineering and Implementation
- Cabling Plant Design and Implementation
- Policies & Procedures Auditing and Creation
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Network design, implementation and maintenance
- Electronic Medical Records
- Regulation Compliance
- Project Management