Wander Risk Management
Who has selected Unified Alerts?
VA in Fayetteville – Selects Unified Alerts for Wander Risk Management to protect veterans in their care.
Unified Alerts solution enabled the VA to:
- Eliminate keypads
- Eliminate shared codes
- Issue staff proximity cards for clearing and bypassing wander risk alerts
- Remotely display wander risk alerts
- Log who is clearing the wander risks
If you would like assistance with your Wander Risk Management goals, design, installation or support feel free to contact us at 1-800-513-5571.
If you are looking to do any of the following as part of your Wander Risk Management:
- Integrate with Nurse Call
- or Implement a wander risk management solution
If so, there are ways to utilize technology that can reduce wander risks, improve your residents living environment and prevent staff alarm fatigue.
To achieve these results, there are several things you can do
- Eliminate the noise without increasing the risk
- Integrate with nurse call for robust alerting options
- Generate system reports on wander risks
- Get rid of keypads and shared codes
- Be alerted if a door is propped open
To help you get started contact us for a door review where we will cover:
- Door locking decisions
- Operational decisions
- Integration decisions
- Design decisions
If you would like assistance with your Wander Risk Management goals, design, installation or support feel free to contact us at 1-800-513-5571